- Who is responsible for your personal data? For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), OKTO Grid ApS (CVR: 40223126) is the data controller. You are always welcome to contact us regarding our processing of your personal data. Questions and requests should be addressed to our corporate headquarter (in e-mail subject line please state “Personal data”):
OKTO Grid ApS
Gammel Kongevej 11, 5.
1610 Copenhagen V
+45 7210 8888
- Purpose of use of your personal information. We will collect and process the personal data listed in section 4 and section 5 below if and to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes:
- To be able to interact with you as in the line of our business (i.e. as supplier, consultant, customer or otherwise).
- For the personnel administration of our staff.
- For our recruitment of employees.
- Legal justification of our use of your personal data. We may process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- If you provide services or supplies to us or otherwise engage with us based on contract, the legal basis is the performance of this contract, cf. Article 6(1) (b).
- If you by other means are one of our business partners or other persons relevant to the operation of OKTO Grid ApS, we may process your data for purposes of our legitimate interests, cf. Article 6(1) (f).
- To comply with legal obligations, as well as to keep records, we may process your data based on Article 6 (1) (c).
- To comply with the performance of tasks in the public interest or which falls within the exercise of official authority, we may process your data based on Article 6 (1) (e).
- If you have given specific consent to the processing of your data for one or more specific purposes, we may process your data based on Article 6(1) (a).
If the processing is based on consent, you have a right to withdraw such consent, which means that we can no longer process the information unless the processing can be based on another legal basis. The withdrawal of the consent will not affect the processing already incurred prior to withdrawal of the consent.
- Data collected. We collect ordinary person data about you from the following source(s):
- Personal data given directly by you
- We will collect the personal data about you if you submit a job application or otherwise apply to join our team.
- Activities in the course of your employment
- We may get personal data about you as a result of your activities associated with OKTO Grid ApS, e.g. interaction with other employees, customers, or other individuals.
- Third parties
- We may get personal information about you from third parties such as public authorities, employer references, former employees etc.
- Data processed. We process the following ordinary personal data:
- Personal details and contact information
- Your name, and surname, e-mail address and telephone numbers, home address, date of birth, personal identification number and emergency contact information. This applies to employees.
- Customer, business, and partner data.
- Description of your current position and title
- We do not collect data on race, ethnicity, political views, religious views, philosophical views, union relations, sexual relations or preferences, biometry, genetics, health records, criminal records or severe social problems, unless you choose to actively provide us with such data, in which case we will not make use of or transfer such data.
If we become aware that data is incorrect or misleading, we will delete or amend the data. We will of course treat all information in a secure and confidential manner.
- Sharing and transferring your personal information. OKTO Grid ApS will generally limit sharing your personal information and always only to the extent necessary. However, we may share your personal data with the following entities:
- Our IT suppliers, who process the information on behalf of OKTO Grid ApS.
We will not share or transfer your personal data for marketing purposes or commercial exploitation except with your prior permission.
- Transfer of data to third countries. To the extent possible, OKTO Grid ApS will refrain from sending personally data to countries outside the EU/EEA.
- How long do we keep your personal data. We will store your personal data as long as the data is necessary due to the purpose of our processing of your data. The data will generally be stored for five (5) years after the last interaction or as prescribed by applicable law. No later than at the end of the said period, we will delete or make your data anonymous. We may also delete your data at an earlier time, if retaining the data in a non-anonymous form no longer complies with purpose(s) for which it was collected. We delete personal data on job applicants 6 months after the concerned round of applications is closed.
- Automated, individual decision making. We will not process your data for any automated decisions affecting or creating profiles of you.
- Your rights? The GDPR provide certain rights for you as a data subject. You may use your rights by contacting us (see section 1). You may have the following rights:
- Right to access. You have the right to request details concerning the information that we hold about you and how we process it.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to demand amendments of personal data that is incorrect and misleading.
- Right to erasure. (“right to be forgotten”) You have the right to have the personal data we hold deleted if the purpose for which the data is being processed is no longer legal or appropriate.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to restrict our processing of your data.
- Right to object. You can object to our processing of personal data which is based on article 6(1) (e) or (f). In this case, we will no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability. You may, in some cases, have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to withdraw. You may withdraw your consent at any time when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
You can learn more about these rights at ec.europa.eu or www.datatilsynet.dk(Danish).
- Complaint. Apart from complaining directly to OKTO Grid ApS, you are also entitled to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency regarding our processing of your personal data. You can do so online( www.datatilsynet.dk) or you can write the Agency:
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
+45 33 19 32 00